Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0161 or 0.00000251 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Cryptomate, Kucoin and Cryptohub. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $133.25 million and $1.59 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 81% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000195 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,297,036,987 coins. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Liquid, Kucoin, TradeOgre and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.