NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 8th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $1.06 billion and approximately $154.08 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NEO has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $16.31 or 0.00253814 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Huobi, Livecoin and Cobinhood.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007929 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149291 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $661.96 or 0.10298302 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011284 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004888 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, DragonEX, Koinex, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, BCEX, Allcoin, Bittrex, TDAX, Bitbns, Kucoin, Ovis, CoinEx, Bibox, Gate.io, LBank, Liquid, BigONE, CoinBene, COSS, Tidebit, Bitinka, Upbit, Huobi, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, BitForex, BitMart, Binance, OKEx, Exrates, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Coinnest, Livecoin, HitBTC and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.