Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Over the last week, Omicron has traded flat against the dollar. One Omicron coin can now be bought for about $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on popular exchanges. Omicron has a total market cap of $0.00 and $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.92 or 0.00810465 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020550 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003561 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008629 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001633 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Omicron Coin Trading
Omicron can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omicron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omicron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.