Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. Request Network has a total market cap of $37.44 million and $941,918.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can now be purchased for $0.0516 or 0.00000808 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, COSS, DDEX and Bancor Network. In the last week, Request Network has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007827 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00149164 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00249330 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $656.50 or 0.10289546 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinExchange, Koinex, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Huobi, Kucoin, WazirX, Gate.io, Mercatox, COSS, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Binance, OKEx, IDEX, Radar Relay, Bitbns and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.