News stories about CGG (NYSE:CGG) have been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. CGG earned a news impact score of 1.13 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news headlines about the oil and gas company an news buzz score of 2 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is very unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected CGG’s score:
- CGG plans to enhance its Brazilian footprint (bnamericas.com)
- Fast-Track PSTM Data from CGG’s Mozambique Multi-Client Survey Now Available (euro-petrole.com)
- GP staff across north Hampshire honoured with awards (basingstokegazette.co.uk)
- Project 81 Exploration Update: Airborne EM & MAG Survey Completed Gravity Gradiometer Final Results Received (investorintel.com)
- apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Syllabus In Telugu, District Wise Vacancies Hall Ticket (allindiaroundup.com)
Shares of CGG stock opened at $2.76 on Friday. CGG has a 12-month low of $1.88 and a 12-month high of $7.50.
CGG, a geoscience company, provides data imaging, seismic data characterization, geoscience, and petroleum engineering consulting services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry in North America, the Central and South Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. The company's Equipment segment develops and produces seismic equipment in the land and marine seismic markets, and offers customer support services.
Read More: Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
Receive News & Ratings for CGG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.