WINCOIN (CURRENCY:WC) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. WINCOIN has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $6,219.00 worth of WINCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WINCOIN coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002266 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Crex24. In the last seven days, WINCOIN has traded up 14.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2014. WINCOIN’s total supply is 451,276,343 coins. WINCOIN’s official website is wincoin.co. WINCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wincoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WINCOIN
WINCOIN can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WINCOIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WINCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WINCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.