Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Creativecoin has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00033000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.