Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 236.4% against the US dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for $0.0160 or 0.00000249 BTC on exchanges including C-Patex, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $673,514.00 and approximately $7,370.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.