Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $305,454.00 and approximately $125.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $162.94 or 0.02529526 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.88 or 0.00619185 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018035 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026854 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023044 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020466 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009817 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014691 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 70,764,925 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.