SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $445,391.00 and $111.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.