Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. Magnet has a market capitalization of $720,066.00 and $2,026.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Magnet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0196 or 0.00000306 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Magnet has traded up 32.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011381 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 71.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Magnet Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 36,966,346 coins and its circulating supply is 36,716,346 coins. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.