Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 13th. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.0737 or 0.00001163 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, Coinbe, Indodax and Cryptomate. During the last week, Cardano has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.91 billion and $19.14 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00049843 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00058897 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00024837 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004049 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013890 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.07 or 0.02398863 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007402 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Coinnest, Bittrex, Upbit, Indodax, CoinFalcon, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Coinbe, Bitbns, Binance, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exmo, ABCC and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.