Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. Giant has a market capitalization of $908,263.00 and $12,858.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can now be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00006090 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last week, Giant has traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00059888 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004002 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 69.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 2,502,636 coins and its circulating supply is 2,352,636 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.