ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $47,143.00 and $14.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000176 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, ParkByte has traded 40.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00011383 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004147 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.