0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. One 0x token can now be purchased for approximately $0.55 or 0.00009871 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Hotbit, ZB.COM and Livecoin. During the last seven days, 0x has traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar. 0x has a market cap of $300.57 million and $8.68 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00142955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00223449 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $558.22 or 0.09995413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003844 BTC.
0x Token Trading
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Crex24, IDEX, Bitbns, Kucoin, Mercatox, Cobinhood, DDEX, Upbit, Ethfinex, Vebitcoin, GOPAX, OKEx, CoinTiger, BitBay, Poloniex, Tokenomy, WazirX, Fatbtc, Huobi, Bithumb, Liqui, Gate.io, Gatecoin, Koinex, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Bilaxy, Independent Reserve, FCoin, Radar Relay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Zebpay, Iquant, Bittrex, ZB.COM, Coinone, HitBTC, C2CX, ABCC, AirSwap, Hotbit, BitMart, Binance and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.