Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Over the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $7.54 million and $113,331.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00005295 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.