AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One AmberCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AmberCoin has a market capitalization of $160,860.00 and $0.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AmberCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 17th, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official website is ambercoin.info. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD.
Buying and Selling AmberCoin
AmberCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmberCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.