Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 23rd. Chainlink has a market cap of $113.35 million and approximately $1.70 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00007558 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx and Huobi. In the last week, Chainlink has traded down 37.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00023025 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00126830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00191436 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $375.83 or 0.08771034 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009282 BTC.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, COSS, Gate.io, Huobi, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.