Media headlines about Dow Chemical (NYSE:DOW) have been trending positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Dow Chemical earned a media sentiment score of 2.04 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media coverage about the basic materials company an news buzz score of 7 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Dow Chemical’s ranking:
- Global Emulsifiers Market to 2024| Cargill Incorporation, Kerry Group, Puratos Group, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Stepan Company (openpr.com)
- Global Root Canal Antibacterium Market Sales 2018 Company Coverage: AGC, Sunbelt Chemical, Orica Watercare, Dow (pmlive.com)
- Global Silicone Gel Market 2018-2022 with ChemChina, DowDuPont, KCC Corp, Momentive, Shin-Etsu Chemical & Wacker Chemie Dominating (prnewswire.com)
- Plastic Materials and Resins Market Outlook with Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, LyondellBasell Industries, Momentive, ExxonMobil (openpr.com)
- Global Oilfield Process Chemicals Markets – Outlook to 2026 Featuring BASF, Schlumberger, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, AkzoNobel, and many more – ResearchAndMarkets.com (businesswire.com)
Dow Chemical stock traded up $1.75 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $66.65. 42,618,557 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,740,120. Dow Chemical has a 1-year low of $51.57 and a 1-year high of $67.50.
About Dow Chemical
The Dow Chemical Company manufactures and supplies products used primarily as raw materials in the manufacture of customer products and services. The Company’s segments include Agricultural Sciences, which is engaged in providing crop protection and seed/plant biotechnology products and technologies, urban pest management solutions and healthy oils; Consumer Solutions, which consists of Consumer Care, Dow Automotive Systems, Dow Electronic Materials and Consumer Solutions-Silicones businesses; Infrastructure Solutions, which consists of Dow Building & Construction, Dow Coating Materials, Energy & Water Solutions, Performance Monomers and Infrastructure Solutions-Silicones businesses; Performance Materials & Chemicals, which consists of Chlor-Alkali and Vinyl, Industrial Solutions and Polyurethanes businesses, and Performance Plastics, which consists of Dow Elastomers, Dow Electrical and Telecommunications, Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics, Energy and Hydrocarbons businesses.
Featured Article: 52-Week High/Low Prices For Stock Selection
Receive News & Ratings for Dow Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dow Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.