FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 23rd. FLO has a market capitalization of $2.77 million and $5,848.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FLO has traded down 43.2% against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0187 or 0.00000431 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00038407 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004302 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00001202 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000020 BTC.
FLO Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 148,403,151 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.