Media coverage about New Energy Systems Group. (OTCMKTS:NEWN) has been trending positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. New Energy Systems Group. earned a coverage optimism score of 2.33 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 5 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected New Energy Systems Group.’s score:
- Victorian Election 2018 – A guide to Labor, Coalition and Greens energy policies (energymatters.com.au)
- New Energy Systems Group. (NEWN) Earning Positive Media Coverage, Analysis Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- Cook Security Group completes new headquarters (securitysystemsnews.com)
- CORRECTION – ESS Inc. Appoints Solutions Energy A-Pac Pty Ltd as Company Agents for Australia and New Zealand (globenewswire.com)
- GJ Gardner to offer solar energy systems as part of a housing package (couriermail.com.au)
Shares of New Energy Systems Group. stock opened at $0.00 on Friday.
About New Energy Systems Group.
New Energy Systems Group is a manufacturer and seller of mobile power devices, solar panels and solar related application products. The Company offers its products to portable consumer electronic devices. The Company operates through two of its wholly owned subsidiaries: Shenzhen Anytone Technology Co, Ltd.
Further Reading: Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for New Energy Systems Group. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Energy Systems Group. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.