ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. During the last week, ParkByte has traded 18.6% lower against the dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000191 BTC on exchanges. ParkByte has a market cap of $39,787.00 and $0.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00011417 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.