Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 22nd. Over the last week, Qtum has traded 29% lower against the dollar. Qtum has a market capitalization of $200.08 million and approximately $168.35 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for $2.25 or 0.00052534 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Crex24, Bitbns and EXX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00017412 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EXX, DigiFinex, Huobi, DragonEX, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Bithumb, Bibox, Coinsuper, Coinrail, Liquid, OKEx, Bitbns, Coinnest, GOPAX, Poloniex, Crex24, Coinone, Livecoin, Binance, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, ABCC, Exrates, HBUS, OTCBTC, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Coindeal, Allcoin, Kucoin, Iquant, Bitfinex, Ovis, BitForex, LBank, BigONE, ZB.COM, CoinEx and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.