SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 23rd. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $453,298.00 and $208,761.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0476 or 0.00001095 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,347.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.39 or 0.02840636 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.44 or 0.04775597 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.21 or 0.00741494 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.70 or 0.01535531 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00120130 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.74 or 0.01789585 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00449835 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000021 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,533,079 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.