Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 23rd. Over the last week, Waltonchain has traded 36.2% lower against the US dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be bought for $1.35 or 0.00031061 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Kucoin, COSS and Coinnest. Waltonchain has a total market capitalization of $54.29 million and approximately $8.54 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.65 or 0.02833342 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00119759 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00026213 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Dorado (DOR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb, DragonEX, Coinnest, COSS, Allbit, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Binance, Cobinhood and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.