Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000112 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market capitalization of $84,780.00 and $54.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00023006 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000546 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.