BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 24th. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0486 or 0.00001136 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious and Bittrex. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $3.19 million and approximately $22,339.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded down 23.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00053143 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00016248 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.