Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 24th. Digiwage has a market capitalization of $92,060.00 and approximately $302.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Digiwage has traded 28.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00073129 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005707 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004002 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 54.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000128 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 50,549,291 coins and its circulating supply is 42,549,291 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.