GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. GoldCoin has a market cap of $567,342.00 and $642.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0137 or 0.00000321 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded down 32.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00025503 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,421,724 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.