NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Bittrex and YoBit. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded down 42.6% against the U.S. dollar. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $1.23 million and approximately $8,110.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00032943 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005734 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000080 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.