Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $200,869.00 and $107.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $100.02 or 0.02325804 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00527792 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00026445 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014017 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00018238 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00017495 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007597 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007790 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 71,101,175 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.