Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 23rd. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $11.89 million and approximately $53,810.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00005252 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00022722 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00039183 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00053093 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00010391 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.98 or 0.02043866 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Tidex, Upbit and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.