Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $82,360.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ratecoin has traded 35.8% lower against the US dollar. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001993 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009821 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.