RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 23rd. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0182 or 0.00000419 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $3.83 million and $87,955.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 25.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.34 or 0.00743557 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00015245 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002560 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00011221 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.