Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0623 or 0.00001458 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Bibox. In the last seven days, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded down 37.9% against the US dollar. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.53 million and $21,652.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00023004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00124976 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00194616 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $372.04 or 0.08710294 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009126 BTC.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Profile
Buying and Selling Spectre.ai Utility Token
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectre.ai Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.