X-Cash (CURRENCY:XCASH) traded up 49.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 23rd. One X-Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, X-Cash has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. X-Cash has a market cap of $416,334.00 and $1,128.00 worth of X-Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- BBSCoin (BBS) traded up 119.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 61.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PyrexCoin (PYX) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Webchain (WEB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000126 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2014. X-Cash’s total supply is 55,863,018,451 coins and its circulating supply is 18,863,018,451 coins. The official website for X-Cash is x-cash.org. X-Cash’s official Twitter account is @XCashCrypto. The Reddit community for X-Cash is /r/xcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling X-Cash
X-Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.