ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 24th. One ChanCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. ChanCoin has a market capitalization of $8,547.00 and $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ChanCoin has traded down 76% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00033489 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. The official website for ChanCoin is chancoin.org. ChanCoin’s official message board is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_.
Buying and Selling ChanCoin
ChanCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChanCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChanCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.