Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Over the last week, Dash has traded 34.8% lower against the US dollar. Dash has a total market capitalization of $735.28 million and approximately $169.16 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can currently be bought for approximately $86.87 or 0.02289574 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, Kucoin, Braziliex and Coinsquare.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007183 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008449 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00001530 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Bibox, HitBTC, Bithumb, Coinhub, Bitbns, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Bitfinex, Negocie Coins, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, Cryptomate, Coinsquare, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Exrates, Poloniex, Binance, Instant Bitex, ACX, Bisq, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Indodax, Iquant, Ovis, Coinroom, LocalTrade, BTC Trade UA, OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, BitBay, COSS, Crex24, Tidex, Bleutrade, Bitsane, ABCC, CoinEx, Bitinka, Kuna, Coinbe, Kraken, HBUS, Liquid, Kucoin, Graviex, Coinrail, Altcoin Trader, LBank, WazirX, Bittrex, Koineks, Gate.io, Upbit, C-Patex, Liqui, xBTCe, Livecoin, YoBit, C2CX, B2BX, Braziliex, TradeOgre, Tux Exchange, BitFlip, CEX.IO, SouthXchange, Huobi, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, Coindeal, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, C-CEX, Mercatox and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.