Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 25th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $65.92 million and $496,470.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 37% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000205 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Bitbns, CoinBene and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 44.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,406,320,011 coins. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, CoinBene, Cryptohub, TradeOgre, Liquid, Bitbns and Cryptomate. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.