Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. Magnet has a market cap of $575,744.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Magnet coin can now be bought for $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Magnet has traded 1.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012959 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000357 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 37,114,317 coins and its circulating supply is 36,864,317 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.