MicroBitcoin (CURRENCY:MBC) traded down 22.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 25th. One MicroBitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, STEX and BiteBTC. MicroBitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $116,592.00 worth of MicroBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MicroBitcoin has traded down 75.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006451 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025592 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Buying and Selling MicroBitcoin
MicroBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, P2PB2B and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MicroBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MicroBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MicroBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.