Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 37.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Open Trading Network has a market cap of $447,911.00 and $15.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 42.3% against the US dollar. One Open Trading Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00005918 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008977 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026166 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00124217 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00190442 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $315.89 or 0.08444206 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027324 BTC.
About Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.