Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for $0.63 or 0.00016891 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Poloniex, Bittylicious and LiteBit.eu. Stratis has a total market cap of $62.58 million and $1.11 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded 41.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027565 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00027745 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003325 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00170539 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Bittylicious, Crex24, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.