Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00026416 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, Bittrex, Kuna and Gate.io. Waves has a market capitalization of $99.30 million and $3.57 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded 34.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00051467 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00034232 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00023094 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00044002 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027407 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003071 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Huobi, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, Liqui, Kuna, LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Bittrex, Coinrail, Exrates, BCEX, Indodax, OKEx, YoBit, Exmo, Coinbe, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Gate.io and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.