ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. Over the last week, ZCore has traded down 29.9% against the dollar. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $349,906.00 and $15,951.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00006194 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 38.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004430 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000071 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.