Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 25th. Argentum has a total market cap of $211,134.00 and $774.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 48.5% against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000497 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00027756 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,599,892 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.