GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 26th. During the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 19.6% against the dollar. One GoldCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0138 or 0.00000357 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. GoldCoin has a market cap of $572,213.00 and $2,598.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00024051 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,426,036 coins. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.