Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. During the last week, Marscoin has traded 16.9% lower against the dollar. One Marscoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000061 BTC on exchanges. Marscoin has a market cap of $65,298.00 and $1.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00024045 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000527 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Marscoin’s official website is marscoin.org. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Marscoin
Marscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Marscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.