MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. Over the last week, MaxCoin has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. MaxCoin has a market capitalization of $526,911.00 and $73.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaxCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.32 or 0.02331400 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.38 or 0.00519238 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027359 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014515 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017354 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00017726 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008168 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. MaxCoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
MaxCoin Coin Trading
MaxCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.