MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. MustangCoin has a total market cap of $8,858.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MustangCoin has traded down 45% against the dollar. One MustangCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0141 or 0.00000351 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00013338 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 82.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000044 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MustangCoin is mustangcoin.xyz.
MustangCoin Coin Trading
MustangCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MustangCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MustangCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MustangCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.